Tuesday, July 25, 2006

mistakes

some blogs tell all. This is not one of those. I'm not telling everything that happens, just the bits that form the story & progress towards the ultimate goal: a decent boyfriend.

That said I made a mistake on Friday night when I met TheRussianScotsman. I drank far too much. 2 glasses of champagne, then we shared one bottle of wine & another bottle of champagne, then we went to Hemmesphere (a posh bar) there had 2 apple martinis & a caproska. see I drank a lot.! We ended up pashing in the bar, not too much, but enough to make me regret. I muttered something about working the next day & stumbled into a taxi.

work the next day was very hard. I kept having flash backs to the night before. The stupid things said, the amount of drink etc. The one aspect to all this event, is that, I feel it's not the right way to get to know someone, especially in the early stages. Drink fueled the night not our interest in each other.

After speaking to him last night, I said that Friday night had a mind of it's own. We're having dinner this Friday: and i'll make a conscious effort to slow down & get to know him.

No comments: